Icebreakers is a handmade brand from Bengaluru. Begun by two energetic foodies, the brand has been operational for more than 2 years and currently,extended to 7 stores since origin.
The items are prepared & preserved in a new way, and Icebreakers is one of the complete ice-cream experiences. Each order for this dessert is made with the help of the best ingredients and in the most authentic manner.
They are hoping to grow their impression in Bangalore through franchising.
The company will help in setting up the inside of the store, help with recruiting workers, give 3 weeks of training to all representatives and supply crude material.
Check out the IceBreakers Franchise reviews in Franchise Reviews.
No. of outlets
What is the long-term goal of the brand?
What is the common challenge faced by most of the...
How much profit can I expect in the first year of the...
Recent Questions and Answers about IceBreakers Franchise
- Gatox Naturals
- Hokey Pokey Franchise
- Gopal's 56 Franchise
- Tru Fruit Natural Ice Cream Franchise
- Gatox Naturals Franchise
- Amore Gelato Franchise
- Hug Foods Franchise Reviews
- Smaken Franchise
- Gelato Vinto Franchise
- American Dairy Franchise
- Gelato Italiano Franchise
- Hajoori's Frootreet Franchise
- Cookies & Fruities Franchise
- Hawte Ice-creams Franchise
- Coldsmith Franchise
- Oh So Stoned! Franchise
- Gmt Ice Creams Franchise
- IceBreakers Franchise
- Menchie's Frozen Yogurt Franchise
- Joy Franchise
- Giani Ice Cream Franchise
- Kawaii Franchise
- Donper Quickly Franchise
- Michael’s Ice Cream Burger Franchise
- The Cream and Fudge Factory Franchise
- Havmor Franchise
- Cream Lounge™ Franchise
- Ice Cream Lab Franchise
- Dessertino Franchise by Santushti
- Baskin Robbins Franchise
- Yogorino Franchise
- Celebration 365 Franchise
- Cream En Creamy Franchise
- GUAVAZ Franchise