Baskin Robbins was launched in 1993. Currently operates 682 branches in and around 145 cities and also caters to other supreme channels like leading airlines, multiplexes, star hotels, malls, and retail chains across the country.
It’s considered as diverse businesses of the Graviss Foods Pvt. Ltd. Baskin Robbins also runs brands like The Intercontinental Hotel, RICH cream, Banquets, Grand Mayfair, and celebrations across various quality ice creams and cities.
The franchisor should meet the eligibility criteria like it needs a person with commitment and responsibility for work, the food industry background is one more advantage.
The franchisee gets the training programs, site selection assistance, marketing & advertising support, and interior design & construction support.
Check out the Baskin Robbins Franchise Reviews in Franchise reviews.
No. of outlets
How long does it take to get the returns on investment?
How much are your royalties and marketing fees?
How much profit does the Baskin Robbins franchise make?
Recent Questions and Answers about Baskin Robbins Franchise
- Hokey Pokey Franchise
- Gopal's 56 Franchise
- Tru Fruit Natural Ice Cream Franchise
- Gatox Naturals Franchise
- Amore Gelato Franchise
- Hug Foods Franchise Reviews
- Smaken Franchise
- Gelato Vinto Franchise
- American Dairy Franchise
- Gelato Italiano Franchise
- Hajoori's Frootreet Franchise
- Cookies & Fruities Franchise
- Hawte Ice-creams Franchise
- Coldsmith Franchise
- Oh So Stoned! Franchise
- Gmt Ice Creams Franchise
- IceBreakers Franchise
- Menchie's Frozen Yogurt Franchise
- Joy Franchise
- Giani Ice Cream Franchise
- Kawaii Franchise
- Donper Quickly Franchise
- Michael’s Ice Cream Burger Franchise
- The Cream and Fudge Factory Franchise
- Havmor Franchise
- Cream Lounge™ Franchise
- Ice Cream Lab Franchise
- Dessertino Franchise by Santushti
- Baskin Robbins Franchise
- Yogorino Franchise
- Celebration 365 Franchise
- Cream En Creamy Franchise
- GUAVAZ Franchise