Page Views : 3935
Fatafat aims to deliver everything and anything that the customer requests including food, meals, medicines, groceries, or some of the forgotten items like documents, chargers, specs, and much more. Fatafat is currently operating in more than 15 cities and has done around 10 million deliveries right from the establishment. It has an enrolled workforce of 10,000 agents, who delivers catering to the needs of the customer. As this trend of on-demand delivery is catching on, it is looking for franchisees to join them in expanding the services to new cities thus reaching more customers. Check out the FATAFAT Franchise reviews in Franchise Reviews.
No. of outlets
How much is the royalty fee?
Can I hear the experience and testimonials of other...
What is the usual turnover of franchisees?
Recent Questions and Answers about Fatafat Franchise
- Khatu Shyam
- Malur Tubes PVT. LTD.
- A3 Interior Designer & Builder
- Kahtu Shyam Private Limited Courier Business Proposal
- Global Trade Plaza
- Ahuja Speaker
- Interior Sapphires
- samay shoppee zone business proposal
- Team Effort International Franchise
- Bizzwalk.com Franchise
- PickMe Services Franchise
- TenderTiger.com Franchise
- Mastermind Retail Business Franchise
- Business4Indian.com Franchise
- Centous Technologies Franchise
- Corpa Investigation & Security Franchise
- Fatafat Franchise
- Franchise Mart Franchise
- Bigvyapar Franchise