Kambing is a dining restaurant popular for serving char-grilled meats, specially the Australian grilled lamb, that is marinated with spices of Indonesia and grilled on a charcoal grill. Restaurant also offers Indonesian cuisine including starters, desserts and main courses.
Restaurant is operating with six outlets and it is managed by the director having an experience of about 10 years in the industry. They are looking for the Franchisees to manage the everyday operation of the outlet in their area. The locations preferred by the brand for franchising are Japan, China, Bangladesh, Australia, Seoul, Europe, Singapore, and Malaysia. Check out the Kambing Bakar Cairo Franchise reviews in Franchise Reviews.
No. of outlets
What are the start up costs of a franchise?
What is the scope of the brand in the next 10 years?
What is the royalty fee?
Recent Questions and Answers about Kambing Bakar Cairo Franchise
- Coffee Day Xpress Franchise
- Kambing Bakar Cairo Franchise
- Munch Saladsmith Franchise
- Sumo Sushi & Bento Franchise
- Pastacup Franchise
- NYK (New York Knight) Franchise
- Bella Ciao Italian Restaurant Franchise
- Moets Coco Palm Franchise
- Dosa Fusion Franchise
- Foodynians Franchise
- Mamu’s Infusion Franchise
- The American Connection Dinner Franchise
- Gola Sizzlers Franchise
- Echoes Franchise
- Manbhavan Franchise
- Kerala Cafe Franchise
- Vedge Franchise